Monday, May 2, 2011

Action comes with Change

How you feel about food or how you don't feel about food doesn't matter. I have done every diet from here to the moon. I have lost and gained the SAME 100lbs for TOO many years now. I've watched as diets were studied and criticized. I've listened to so many skinny bitches tell me that I just am not using control as I place morsels into my mouth.
So...screw you skinny bitch.
I'm trying something new. I'm going to make something work for me..why, because I'm freaking fed up with the whole make a diet from this HUGE MASSIVE amount of food.
Yeah, that's like putting a month's worth of heroin infront of an addict and saying, ration. screw off, it doesn't work.

So...I'm starting the Attack Phase
1. lean meats, beef, veal, buffalo and venison, pork and lamb.
I can do these.
2. organ meets...don't think I'll eat from this one
3. fish, no restriction or limitation...just don't use oil or fatty sauce.
4. shellfish, shrimp, crayfish, crab, lobster, scallops, clams, oysters, mussels, squid and octopus.
5. poultry, all except flat billed birds. chicken except the skin and outside part of wings. Turkey, cornish hens and quail.
6. low fat ham, smoked turkey and chicken, dried beef. not sure about this
7. eggs, hard boiled, poached, omelet...without butter or oil.
8. vegetable proteins, tofu, tempeh, seitan, soy, textured soy, soy yogurt.
9. nonfat dairy products, however limit aspartame or spenda and enriched with fruit pulp. THIS will be HARD...I don't like the yogurts that aren't those. LOL
10. 1 1/2 quarts of water each and every single day
11. 1 1/2 tablespoons oat bran

There are lots of extras, most are spices to assist with the prep of food.

all oil is forbidden, except in the smallest quantities for greasing a fry pan. Recomendation for cooking is on the grill.
Anything not mentioned is NOT allowed.
like my Diet Pepsi. PoUt!

eat as often as you like
never skip meals
drink when you eat
don't run out of the foods you need
before you eat, is that on your list?
eat breakfast
be careful of eating out

5 days...do this for FIVE days. FIVE DAYS.
"When the goal is to lose over 40 pounds, when motivation is really intense, or when previous experience with other diets has always resulted in teh lost weight being regained, this phase may last 7 days or even as long as 10 days."
However doing an attack this long should be followed only by a physician consultation and you must promise to drink enough fluids throught then ENTIRE thing.
I'm going to aim for days. I'm what some would call a carb queen. I do have my Mochi balls in the freezer...and for breakfast I ate some tortillia chips and guac....so I'm already thrown off a touch. It'll be ok though. No one is perfect. hahaha...

Ok...here I go, walking down the path to a body I can stand to see in a reflection.

AND for those of you that have followed my depressive rants...5-HTP is awesome. Either that or I'm inbetween moodiness...we shall see in a couple weeks.

1 comment: